Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quick & Easy CVS Deals

     Some weeks I'm lazy, or the Weekly Ad just isn't super appealing to me. I still go to CVS every week to print my scrapbook photos for Project Life so while I'm there I always try to grab the easiest deals, or that week's free item. This week, I didn't feel like putting in the extra effort because I'm saving my ExtraCare Bucks for deals coming up next week. So after I printed my photos this week, here is what I grabbed so you can grab it, too!

     Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste, 6 oz. - $3.00

     When you buy (1) Max Fresh Toothpaste, you automatically earn $2.50 in ExtraCare Bucks. That's a great deal by itself, but I combined it with a $0.75 manufacturer coupon that I printed a month or so ago. (It might still be available on www.coupons.com; that's where I print the majority of my manufacturer coupons.) Combined with the coupon, I paid $2.25 and when my receipt printed so did $2.50 in ExtraCare Bucks. If you feel so inclined, you can buy 2 toothpastes & get $5 ECB instead because the limit on this deal is 2! You can turn around and immediately use your $2.50 ECB to buy your second toothpaste and will only pay $.50! If you have a second coupon, you may even be able to get it FREE plus when your receipt prints you'll get a new $2.50 in ECB! Cool, huh?

     I planned on grabbing a Colgate Total Rinse, 1L - $5.99, but my store is out of stock until the truck arrives on Thursday. You can combine this with a $2.00 manufacturer coupon from www.coupons.com and possibly CVS coupons you've printed off your CVS.com account or at the in-store kiosk for even more savings. After coupons, when you pay, this deal will also earn you $2.50 in ECB. The limit on this deal is 2 so make sure to print 2 copies of the manufacturer coupon by Xing out the window and returning for your second print so you can earn $5 ECB instead!

     The easiest deal of all this week is FREE CVS pain reliever! Simply scan your card at the in-store coupon kiosk and a coupon for $4.99 off will instantly print! Ta-da! Free pain reliever! (Be aware: there are 3 different types available for free- capsules, tablets or fast-relief. So pick your favorite!)

     So at the end of my trip I had paid less than $5 and had bought a toothpaste, a bottle of pain reliever and my week's worth of photos. Plus, CVS paid me $2.50 in ECB which I added to my stash for next week's deals. Pretty sweet.

Happy CVS shopping!
-BrittLeah <3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment