Wednesday, May 8, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day!

I was first introduced to scrapbooking through my best friend, Amy, (Who also introduced me to 4-H. Who would I BE without this girl??) and I've been scrapbooking now for 10 years... -wait- Am I that old?! ...Let's not go there... Through the years, I have very rarely been able to make the time to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day on its date. Almost always, the inspiration will hit me a few days later and I will kick myself because I didn't get to get in on the fun of all the challenges and giveaways! Well, this year, Two Peas has a wide array of challenges to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day and they are open for a full week! Hooray! That's perfect for a procrastinator like me! I've made three 12x12 layouts so far.



I even had enough time to make a card for Amy!

 
Are you participating in any crafty challenges? Were you lucky enough to win anything this year?
 
Happy Scrappin'!
-BrittLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment